APPROVED CIPM LECTURE CENTER
The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) was established as an umbrella Association for Practitioners of Personnel Management in 1968 as the Personnel Management Association of Nigeria. In 1973, it was renamed as Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria. Finally, Act No 58 of 1992 chartered the Institute.
The objectives of the Institute are:
- To promote and develop the science and practice of personnel management in all its ramifications;
- To foster and maintain investigations and research into the best means, and method of applying the science and art of Personnel Management and to encourage, extend, increase, disseminate and promote knowledge and the exchange of information and ideas with regard to all questions relating thereto or connect therewith;
- To develop and maintain high standard of professional competence and ensure that the management of human resource in Nigeria, both in public and private sectors, conforms with the best professional standards;
- To conduct research into and publish materials relating to the discipline of Human Resource Management.
As a financial member of the Institute, Grittyplus Consulting Limited was officially Licensed/Authorized in 2010 to prepare student membership for CIPM biannually examination which holds February and August every year.
Consistently, Grittyplus has conducted and contributed to the development of the Institute through her Study Centre where at least between (85-100) students gather every diet from 2011 till date and our students are excelling because of our passionate and impactful Faculty (our people is our strength).
However, the outbreak of Covid-19 is no longer a news with its antecedent aftermath which has a created a new world order which has set aside all traditional and conventional way of doings to new order or new normal. Hence, by the circular and bulletin of May 8, 2020, and the Annual Study Centre Forum with the Registrar/CEO and Members of the Examination board of CIPM, a new order of conducting 1. Lectures 2. Examination was introduced.
“Since the outbreak of COVID-19, we have kept our Members abreast of all operational changes to our activities and events, with our focus being to prioritize the safety and protection of lives. We have carefully followed developments across the world and in Nigeria, the various guidelines being issued by the Federal and State Governments, as well as NCDC directives. Our watchword is to remain compliant, and in addition, to continue doing everything we can to keep our Members, Stakeholders, Employees and the general public safe and well-protected at all times.
The purpose of my message today is to appraise you of the current decisions at the CIPM HQ with regards to the conduct of our various activities henceforth. Please note that we have gone Virtual in line with our robust Business Continuity & Risk Management Plans. In addition, our Staff shall continue to Work From Home (WFH) for now, particularly given we do not deliver essential services and most of our activities, if not all, can be done/delivered virtually. This enables us to continue to maintain physical/social distancing, and better assure the safety of all”.
Virtualization of Events: The below listed activities hitherto held face-2-face shall be run virtually henceforth via online channels such as Zoom
- 2020 AGM + Elections
- Branch AGMs
- Induction Ceremonies
- MCPE Learning Courses
- Exam Preparation/Tutorials
- Special Human Resource Forum
- 2020 Annual National Conference (very likely)
- HR Best Practice Awards (very likely)
- Advocacy Roundtables & Other Special Events
- Meetings (with internal and external Stakeholders – including meetings of Council, Committees, Departments; etc.)
- General Communication
- August Examination Diet: This is likely to be pushed forward by some months, while we continue to watch the COVID-19 situation across the Country.
- Release of February 2020 Examination Results: The date for the release of the February 2020 exam results will be announced soon. We have been severely disrupted by the outbreak of this disease and our priority remains to keep everyone safe. We apologize sincerely for the delay which is outside of our control. We fully understand that people are anxious to see their results and we shall do all we can to address this need, while still keeping everyone out of harm’s way as this virus is very deadly and spreading astronomically with increasing daily death rates.
- Study Center Operations: Activities at our Study Centers are expected to be run virtually henceforth. We shall discuss this at the planned forum for Study Center Coordinators.
To this extent, as a law abiding organization, Grittyplus CIPM STUDY LECTURES effective the next approved diet, our lectures methods becomes VIRTUAL through Online platform we shall be announcing through our social media handle and every available method to notify all our esteemed students.
For more information about the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM), membership qualification and eligibility, please visit: www.cipmnigeria.org.
For your lectures towards the upcoming examination, click the button below to Register.
- Foundation I – II
- Intermediate I – II
- Professional I – II